Greenwich House Music School does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, sex, age, marital status or physical handicap in its admission of students to educational programs and student activities or to prospective employees.
| Practice Room Rentals
| Snow Days
- Annual non-refundable registration fee: $25 per individual, $30 for families
- Registration fee and tuition must be paid in advance.
- Tuition will be prorated for the remainder of the term if students register after the first week.
- Returned check fee: $25
- Finance charges are applied to late payments.
- GHMS accepts cash, checks, Visa/MC, AMEX and Discover.
- There is no refund of tuition for student absence.
- If a teacher is absent, a make-up lesson will be arranged.
- If a student withdraws before the end of the fourth week of the current term, he/she will be charged for the lessons taken, plus two additional lessons.
- No refund will be made after the fourth week.
- GHMS reserves the right to discontinue any student who falls behind in his/her payments, has three unexcused absences for the term or is constantly tardy.
- Any student who shows a lack of interest, behaves in a rude or abusive fashion or does not make average progress may be discontinued.
Practice Room Rentals
- GHMS's 10 practice rooms are available for hourly use.
- Rental fee: $10 per hour
- Rooms are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Minimum room rental: one hour
- Practice rooms are not available for use on weekdays from 2:00 - 6:00 pm (peak private lesson hours) and are closed at one half hour before any scheduled events.
due to snow based on whether or not NYC schools close for the day, as directed
by the Department of Education. Day of, the GHMS Facebook is the best source of
information on whether we are closed or not. www.facebook.com/greenwichhousemusicschool