• All registrations are first-come, first-served unless otherwise noted. We do not save places in classes or automatically re-enroll your child in any programs. Registration continues until classes are full.
• A prorated refund is available to students who drop a class before the third week of the session. Refunds will not be issued after the third week of classes.
• Greenwich House accepts cash, checks and credit cards. There is a return check fee
of $35. Finance charges are applied to late payments.
• There are no make-up classes due to absences.
• We reserve the right to cancel a class due to low enrollment. A full refund will be issued for any cancelled classes.
• We do not allow guests to attend classes.
• Permission for your child/children to go home alone must be made in writing.
• Walkover services are available from PS 3, PS 41 and Our Lady of Pompeii. If your child attends a different school please inquire about walkover service by calling 212-242-4140, ext. 263
• If your child participates in walkovers, notification is required if your child is absent from school and not able to participate. We will remove any child from the walkover/escorts who endangers the safety of others.
• Extended day supervision is available until 6:00 p.m.
• If you choose the extended stay service, your child MUST be picked up by 6:00 p.m. If you are going to be late, prior notice is required; a late fee of $10 for every 10 minutes late will be charged if your child is not picked up on time without prior notice.
• Financial aid and payment plans are available. Financial aid is given based on need and distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis. Families applying for financial aid should download and submit an aid application before registering. Families interested in payment plans should contact Omar Amores (212-242-4140 ext. 263), After-School and Summer Arts Camp Director before registering.
• Sibling: Receive a 10% sibling discount for each additional child when signing up more than one family member.
• The Regular: Register for Fall, Winter and Spring 12-week classes, or any three 12-week classes all at once and receive two $75 walkover credits.
• The Devotee: Register for two 12-week classes in one term and receive one $75 walkover credit.
• The Enthusiast: Register for three 12-week classes in one term and receive two $75 walkover credits and one $75 extended day credit.
• Refer a Friend: Returning students who refer a friend (who has not previously taken classes at After-School) to sign up for a 12-week class and receive a 10% discount. Plus, your friend will receive a 5% discount.