The Greenwich House Advisory Council is a volunteer-led group of young professionals. Members of the Advisory Council play an important role at Greenwich House by sharing their skills, expertise and time to help support the organization’s mission. Members have the opportunity to take on leadership positions on the Council, network with other young professionals and the Greenwich House Board of Directors, and serve as advocates and fundraisers for Greenwich House.
Greenwich House seeks individuals who are interested in engaging in civic activities and who seek to gain leadership skills through volunteer activities including community outreach, fundraising, coordinating special events and cultivating new council members, donors and corporate partnerships for Greenwich House. Members are supported by the Development and Marketing team at Greenwich House.
- Actively work to set and meet fundraising goals
- Determine direction and impact of fundraising efforts as a group
- Assist with planning Taste of Greenwich House, including soliciting restaurants, auction donations and sponsorships
- Participate in a direct service volunteer projects at Greenwich House
- Commit to a personal $500 give/get minimum donation (tax-deductible)
- Participate in monthly committee meetings and social events
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Greenwich House Advisory Council, submit the application online below or contact Diane Perrin, Development and Events Manager, at email@example.com or 212-991-0003, ext. 401