The Center for Resiliency and Wellness provides intergenerational, trauma-informed mental health and recovery services.
Our interdisciplinary team of social workers, psychiatrists, nurse practitioners licensed in psychiatry, case manager, home health attendants, and interns, provide care to clients ages 3 to 100+. The Center is a registered Opioid Overdose Prevention Program under Greenwich House’s MMTP program.
Services may include:
- Assessment and treatment planning
- Individual and group psychotherapy
- Psychiatric evaluation and medication management
- Harm reduction-oriented recovery services
- Case management
- Play Therapy
- Child-Parent Psychotherapy
- Family Therapy in Combination with Individual Therapy
- Summer arts programs with The Music School for children
- Light housekeeping/escort to medical services for older adults
Services are in English and Spanish, in person, or Telehealth. Clinical providers are skilled in EMDR, CPT, DBT, and MI.
We accept Medicare, Medicaid, supplemental insurance, and sliding scale based on need. Services are available regardless of the ability to pay. We welcome communities of color and are LGBTQ+ gender expansive or questioning, affirmative.
CRW is licensed by the NYS OMH and partly funded by NYC DOH MH. CRW is a merger of the Children’s Safety Project and the Senior Health and Consultation Center.