The Center for Resiliency and Wellness is a merger of The Children’s Safety Project and Senior Health and Consultation Center, providing intergenerational, trauma informed mental health and recovery services.
The Center is a registered Opioid Overdose Prevention Program under Greenwich House – MMTP program. Our interdisciplinary team of: social workers, psychiatrists, nurse practitioner licensed in psychiatry, case manager, home health attendants and interns, provide care to clients ages 3 to 100+.
Services may include:
- Assessment and treatment planning
- Individual and group psychotherapy
- Psychiatric evaluation and medication management
- Harm reduction oriented recovery services
- Case management
- Play Therapy
- Child-Parent Psychotherapy
- Family Therapy in Combination with Individual Therapy
- Summer arts programs with The Music School for children
- Light housekeeping/escort to medical services for older adults
Services are in English and Spanish, in person or Telehealth. Clinical providers are skilled in: EMDR, CPT, DBT, MI
We accept Medicare, Medicaid, supplemental insurance and sliding scale based on need. Services are available regardless of ability to pay. We welcome communities of color and are LGBTQ+ gender expansive or questioning, affirmative.
CRW is licensed by the NYS OMH and partly funded by NYC DOH MH.