Our mission at Greenwich House – CDP is to provide a safe, trauma-informed, trusting and engaging environment from the moment a client first walks through our doors to begin their treatment and recovery process. Our client-centered, client-driven collaboration between counselors and client encourages those seeking treatment to play an active and vital role in their recovery process. Throughout an individual’s time at Greenwich House, evidence-based practices help facilitate recovery through wellness and personal growth activities guided by our staff of New York State licensed and credentialed Clinical Social Workers, Mental Health Counselors, CASACs (Credentialed Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counselors), Certified Rehabilitation Counselors ( Vocational Specialty), Psychiatrist (Addictions and Mental Health Specializations), and Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner.
Services provided to our clients may include:
- Individual, groups, couples and family counseling
- Psychiatric evaluation and treatment for co-occurring disorder(s) as needed
- Medication Management, if indicated, for mental health issues
- Medication Assisted Therapies for Opioid and other severely addicting substances, includes Suboxone maintenance, Naltrexone, Chantix
- Vocational assessment, counseling and assistance
- DUI screening, assessment and treatment (if indicated)
- Support for Significant or Concerned Others of those persons struggling with abuse or addiction (whether or not they themselves are in treatment)
- Spanish Speaking Counselors
While each case is individualized, the average length of treatment is from 6-18 months. Clients may continue group or individual counseling for as long as needed.
Greenwich House CDP accepts Medicaid, Medicaid Managed Care, and is a participating provider for most insurance and managed care plans. Our staff can help clients verify coverage and obtain service authorization if needed. The services of our Medicaid Navigator are also available to assist in applying for Medicaid and Assistance. Sliding-scale fee plans are available for clients needing to pay out-of-pocket.
No one will be turned away because of an inability to pay.
Greenwich House CDP is licensed as an 822 out-patient treatment facility by the New York State OASAS (Office of Substance Abuse Services) and contracted with the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (NYCDOHMH) as our oversight agency.
For further information or to arrange an intake appointment
Please call (212) 691-2900
or stop by at:
122 W. 27th Street – 6th Fl.
New York, N.Y. 10001