Greenwich House Methadone Maintenance Treatment Program has effectively treated opioid-dependent individuals since 1969. Our services are designed to meet the needs of the individual by customizing care to the individual’s specific circumstance.
We provide services that:
- Support the recovery and stabilization of persons served.
- Enhance the quality of life of the individual.
- Diminish the symptoms of opioid dependence and withdrawal.
- Assist the individual in connecting with the community.
- Methadone Maintenance
- Buprenorphine Treatment
- Opioid Overdose Prevention Program (Naloxone Training and Distribution)
- Medical Care
- Addiction and Mental Health Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Psychiatric services
- Referrals for Adjunctive Addiction Treatment
- HIV counseling and testing
- Job training and placement assistance
- Educational assistance
- Follow-up and aftercare planning
It is the vision of Greenwich House MMTP to be a beacon in the community, providing the highest quality of care to opioid-dependent individuals, and to extend our treatment services to families who are impacted by their addiction.
Our clinic accepts Medicaid and many other private insurance plans. Fees are set on a sliding scale; we can help to verify your coverage and obtain service authorization, where possible.
Take the first step to getting your opioid addiction – and life – under control. Call us at 212-677-3400, contact us, or visit us to get started on your path today.