We are open and accepting new clients: As we continue to monitor developments related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), The Methadone Maintenance Treatment Program will remain open during our regular hours and providing medication and Telehealth counseling service. We continue to follow the recommendations provided by the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH), the New York City Department of Education, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to help keep our community safe.
Medication Assisted Treatment is an essential service and will continue to be provided on site. All counseling services and many medical services are being provided via Telehealth. A support group has also been started via Telehealth to help clients cope with the stress and anxiety they may be feeling during the outbreak.
New clients can arrange an intake appointment by calling 212-677-3400. Admissions are being conducted in person or over Telehealth.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Greenwich House Methadone Maintenance Treatment Program has effectively treated opioid-dependent individuals since 1969. Our services are designed to meet the needs of the individual by customizing care to the individual’s specific circumstance.
We provide services that:
- Support the recovery and stabilization of persons served.
- Enhance the quality of life of the individual.
- Diminish the symptoms of opioid dependence and withdrawal.
- Assist the individual in connecting with the community.
- Methadone Maintenance
- Buprenorphine Treatment
- Opioid Overdose Prevention Program (Naloxone Training and Distribution)
- Medical Care
- Addiction and Mental Health Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Telehealth consultations available
- Psychiatric services
- Referrals for Adjunctive Addiction Treatment
- HIV counseling and testing
- Hep-C treatment
- Job training and placement assistance
- Educational assistance
- Follow-up and aftercare planning
It is the vision of Greenwich House MMTP to be a beacon in the community, providing the highest quality of care to opioid-dependent individuals, and to extend our treatment services to families who are impacted by their addiction.
Our clinic accepts Medicaid and many other private insurance plans. Fees are set on a sliding scale; we can help to verify your coverage and obtain service authorization, where possible.
Take the first step to getting your opioid addiction – and life – under control. Call us at 212-677-3400, contact us, or visit us to get started on your path today.