GREENWICH HOUSE MUSIC SCHOOL COVID-19 GUIDELINES
[as of August 1, 2022]
The following is a list of important steps and measures that all employees, students, and visitors of GHMS should understand and follow as we enter the Music School building.
- All employees of the Music School, including staff, faculty, teaching artists, and consultants are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, or provide a medical exemption.
- All students or visitors ages 5 and up must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19, or provide a medical exemption.
- Face coverings will now be recommended, but not required for faculty, students, and visitors at Greenwich House Music School. Anyone who chooses to wear a face covering may continue to do so.
- Face coverings are still required for anyone who has been exposed to COVID-19 within the previous 5 days.
- Some private lesson faculty members may require their students to wear a mask. Please inquire with the registrar if your teacher is requiring this.