Studios and Practice Rooms
Greenwich House Music School offers studios for individual or group practice. Our studios are the perfect space to compose and rehearse your music.
We have 14 piano studios available from $15/hour, minimum 1 hour (max 2 hours)
We are now using an online booking system called SKEDDA to reserve our studios. Skedda is a service/app that will allow you to book our spaces in advance and pay online. Please use the QR code provided below to download Skedda and make your account. All you need to get started is a username (email), password, and a valid credit/debit card. We will be phasing out physical payment at the front desk, but our prices are the same, $15/hour, minimum 1 hour (max 2 hours). When you arrive for your session, be sure to check in at the front desk and on the app!
Register for SKEDDA
- Studios are generally available Monday-Friday, 9 am-2 pm and 6-8 pm, and Saturdays 9-5 pm.
- Studios that are already booked or unavailable to you will be grayed out.
- Please do not bring any food and beverage into the studios (water is ok).
- At the end of your session, please tidy up and leave the studios as you found them.
- If a piano or piece of equipment needs our attention, please let us know at the reception desk on the first floor.
If you have any questions about Skedda please email Perry at email@example.com.
Interested in renting other spaces at GHMS, including our Recital Hall or Garden? Please email Andrew Jordan, our Production Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org