Open Studio is an exclusive perk for currently enrolled students to allow for practice time outside of class. Open studio hours are available Tuesday – Sunday fall through spring, and Monday – Saturday in the summer. The current schedule is posted here and on the Message Center in the studio.
Exceptions for Open Studio hours are as follows:
- Thursday, Jan. 30th, 2:30-3:30 p.m. & 5:30-6:30 p.m.: Glaze Clinics; Glaze Area Reserved
- Friday & Saturday, Feb. 7th-8th, 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.: Carly Slade Workshop
- Friday & Saturday, Feb. 7th-8th, 9:30 a.m.-10:00 p.m.: No Open Studio in SlipCasting
- Monday, Feb. 17th, 6:00-9:45 p.m.: Presidents’ Day GHP Open, Classes Meet
- Friday, Feb. 21st, 4:00-5:00 p.m.: Artist & Curator Talk; Glaze Area Reserved 3:30-5:30 p.m.
- Friday, Feb. 21st, 5:00-7:00 p.m.: Jennifer Rochlin Exhibition Opens
- Wednesday, Feb. 26th, 4:00-5:00 p.m. Dolores Furtado Artist Talk; Glaze Area Reserved 3:30-5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 3rd, 3:00-4:00 p.m.: Malene Barnett Artist Talk Glaze Area Reserved 2:30-4:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 5th, 2:30-3:30 p.m. & 5:30-6:30 p.m.: Glaze Clinics, Glaze Area Reserved