Open Studio is an exclusive perk for currently enrolled students to allow for practice time outside of class. Open studio hours are available Tuesday – Sunday fall through spring, and Monday – Saturday in the summer.
Exceptions for Open Studio hours are as follows:
- Friday, January 10: Carly Slade Artist Talk 4:00-5:00 p.m., No Open Studio 2nd Floor Handbuilding 3:30-5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, January 16: Janet Koplos Book Talk 3:00-4:00 p.m., No Open Studio 2nd Floor Handbuilding 2:30-4:30 p.m.
- Monday, January 20: Martin Luther King Day, GHP CLOSED
- Friday, January 24: Mold Workshop w/ Lisa, 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m., No Open Studio SlipCasting 9:30am-4:30pm
- Thursday, January 30: Glaze Clinics, 2:30-3:30pm & 5:30-6:30pm, Glaze Area reserved
- Friday & Saturday, February 7-8: Carly Slade Workshop, 9:30am-10:00pm, No Open Studio in SlipCasting
- Monday, February 17: Presidents’ Day, GHP Open 6:00-10:00pm, Classes Meet As Usual