Greenwich House helps individuals and families lead more fulfilling lives by offering social and health services, cultural and educational programs and opportunities for civic involvement to New Yorkers of all ages and backgrounds.
Greenwich House After-School and Summer Arts Camp
Barrow Street Nursery School
Greenwich House Music School
Greenwich House Pottery
Greenwich House Senior Centers
Center on the Square
Independence Plaza Senior Center
Judith C. White Senior Center
Our Lady of Pompeii Senior Center
Senior Health and Consultation Center
Children’s Safety Project
Chemical Dependency Program
Methadone Maintenance Treatment Program
Download the Greenwich House One Sheet here.
Download the latest Annual Report here.
Contact Andrea Newman, Assistant Executive Director; Development, Public Relations and Communications, for all press inquiries at (212) 991-0003 ext. 400 or via email.
The staff and faculty at Greenwich House are happy to serve as expert sources. Some topics journalists may wish to contact us to discuss include:
- ceramics (both regarding contemporary ceramics and historical contexts)
- music and art therapy
- the effects of trauma on children and treatment for children who have suffered from abuse
- the opioid crisis and treatment for addiction
- mental health issues concerning seniors
- lifestyle topics affecting seniors
- music and art education for children
- the history of Greenwich Village
Please contact Andrea Newman to be connected with a source for your story.
Arts and Education Purple
#655F79, C17/M21/70/k53, R101/G95/B121
Senior Services Orange
#D18671, C0/M36/Y46/K18, R209/G134/B113
Health Services Blue
#939FB1, C17/M10/Y0/k31, R147/G159/B177
#003215, C100/M0/Y81/K86, R0/G50/B21