Registration for Winter 2023 Classes is open now.
See all of our available classes below.
Weekday afternoon classes run from 4:00 – 5:30 p.m. Children can arrive as early as 3:30 p.m. for snack.
Walkover services are available from PS 3, PS 41, and the Academy of St. Joseph and can be arranged by contacting Omar Amores. If your child attends a different school please inquire about walkover service by calling 212-242-4140, ext. 263.
Extended day supervision is available until 6:00 p.m. Prior notice is required if you are going to be late; a fee of $10 for every 10 minutes late will be charged if a child is not picked up on time without prior notice.
Walkover and Extended Day Fee:
$85 each per class, per term.
Click here for all registration information and incentives.
Term dates are:
Winter: January 3 – March 24, 2023
Health & Wellness Protocol
- Due to the increase of transmittable illness in NYC, we want to stress the importance of masking. It is a safe and effective way to contain the spread of any/all of the major illnesses in our community. Our goal is to provide a safe and fun environment; masks and testing are our best tools to ensure this. Please provide your child with a few extra masks.
- We are implementing a policy for all staff and students to get tested each Sunday. If you are in need of a home test kit, we can provide one for you.
- If your child tests positive, you must isolate them at home for five days and test before returning to YCC symptom free.
- If your child is vaccinated, please provide us with a copy of their vaccine card to have here on file.
- If your child is sick, please have them stay home and monitor their symptoms. We are required to do wellness checks every day. Children found too ill to participate will be sent home for the safety of the child and the community.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please free to contact us.
Financial aid and payment plans are available. Financial aid is given based on need and distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis. Families applying for financial aid should download and submit an aid application before registering. Families interested in payment plans should contact Program Director, Omar Amores (212-242-4140 ext. 263) or Program Coordinator Yenesey Concepcion before registering.