Registration is now open for Girls Basketball, which runs October 23, 2021, through March 19, 2022. The League emphasizes fun, teamwork, and a chance for everyone to play. The goals of the program are to give girls a chance to have fun while enhancing self-esteem, teaching one to win and lose gracefully, working well with others, and instilling the discipline to faithfully attend practices as well as games. No experience playing is necessary as our volunteer coaches, who have a love for basketball, are hands-on in teaching the fundamentals of the sport.
Practices will take place at Greenwich House, 27 Barrow Street, on Friday evenings from 6:00–9:00 p.m. Games are on Saturdays at 75 Morton.
The program is open to girls ages 9-16 and costs $415 plus a $50 jersey fee.
- All staff and coaches and consultants are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- All staff and visitors must answer and sign a daily health questionnaire/symptom tracker and have their temperature taken before they enter the Greenwich House building.
- Visitors must also provide contact information, in order to facilitate contact tracing, if needed.
- All participants above the age of 12 must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Everyone must wear masks indoors during all activities at all times.