Policies and Procedures
Medical Policies and Procedures
- If your child is sick, please have them stay home and monitor their symptoms.
- If your child tests positive for Covid, you must isolate them at home for five days and test before returning to YCC symptom-free.
- Should there be any other medical or behavioral circumstances pertaining to your child that staff should be made aware of, please do not hesitate to inform us. Giving our staff all information relevant to the health and needs of your child will ensure that our team can provide a safe and enjoyable experience for all campers.
Policies and Procedures
- All registrations are first-come, first-served unless otherwise noted.
- We do not save places in classes or automatically re-enroll your child in any programs.
- Registration continues until classes are full.
- A prorated refund is available to students who drop a class before the third week of the session.
- Refunds will not be issued after the third week of classes.
- Greenwich House accepts cash, checks, and credit cards. There is a return check fee of $35.
- Finance charges are applied to late payments.
- There are no make-up classes due to absences.
- We reserve the right to cancel a class due to low enrollment. A full refund will be issued for any canceled classes.
- We do not allow guests to attend classes.
- Permission for your child/children to go home alone must be made in writing.
- Walkover services are available from PS 3, PS 41, and the Academy of St. Joseph.
- If your child attends a different school please inquire about walkover service by calling 212-242-4140, ext. 263
- If your child participates in walkovers, notification is required if your child is absent from school and not able to participate.
- We will remove any child from the walkover/escort who endangers the safety of others.
- Extended-day supervision is available until 6:00 p.m.
- If you choose the extended stay service, your child MUST be picked up by 6:00 p.m. If you are going to be late, prior notice is required; a late fee of $10 for every 10 minutes late will be charged if your child is not picked up on time without prior notice.
- Self-Dismissal/ Arrival: Children grades 5 & up are allowed to take the elevator to the fifth floor alone. We ask that parents supervise all children below grade 5 until they are with a staff member of YCC. All children that are anticipating arriving and leaving on their own must submit a written confirmation from a parent or guardian for us to have on file.
- Early pick-up: If your child needs to be picked up from our program early please call or email our program so your child can be prepared and staff can be alerted to your arrival.
- Late drop–off: If arriving late please notify our team and be prepared to arrive ten minutes early on trip days.
- We may not be able to accommodate late arrivals on trip days, please keep our team informed of any schedule changes.
- Absences: Please let us know before 12 pm the day of if your child will be absent from a class or a walkover.